lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Spanish Champion 2011!‏

Abel Lago won the Wave Spanish Champion Ship
 The last 2011 Spanish Championship was celebrated on the Canary
 Island in the beach of Famara, Lanzarote island.

 The conditions were perfect with 2m waves and 20 knots of trade
 winds, with more than forty riders on the wave discipline and big
 names like Alvaro Onieva or Jose Luengo.

 Abel controls the competition from beginning to end winning the
 single and double elimination and having the highest scores in the
 final heat versus Guillermo Jimenez.

It was a perfect event for me, we have very good conditions and I
 have a lot of fun, my new Religion II wave kites works amazing in
 this onshore conditions. I was training really hard the last
 months for this event and I feel really in shape now, my new RRD
 boards are working perfect on this choppy water


 The final results:
 1 Abel Lago RRD
 2 Guillermo Jimenez
 3 J. Padilla
 4 Jose Luengo
 5 Gerard Sanchez RRD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...